Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Showers 1 and 2

This post has been a long time waiting. I kind of spaced it and then the whole hospital thing. Anyway, here you go. My first shower was with my co-workers at the end of June. It's always so fun to get together with them since we don't work in an office together, we are all at home. We only get to see each other a few times a year if we are lucky. This was a good excuse to get together and laugh and enjoy each other. We had the most delicious fruit, bruschetta, cowboy caviar and cupcakes. It was fabulous! Thank you to my amazing co-workers for all of your support and for putting together such an amazing shower for me! I have pictures and if I get real ambitious, I will one day get them on here.
Shower #2 was given by my mother-in-law, Carolyn, for the people in our old ward. Again, we had absolutely delicious food (make your own trifle), and it was so good to see all of my friends that I miss so much from that ward. We got some much needed items for the baby and Carolyn even made the cutest blankets! I love them all! This baby girl truly has been so spoiled. I can't even begin to thank everybody for their love and support through all of this. It definitely makes my hard days a little more bearable. And here I am in all of my chubby glory.

1 comment:

Harmony said...

Oh dang! I never got an invite to your "old ward" shower :( Oh well, I guess that's an excuse to come see you and shower you with presents once those babies are HERE!!