Wednesday, October 3, 2012

She's 2 and He's 4

I have been MIA from blogging for a while.  I have a good excuse.  I have been away in Utah for a little while.  I tried to download my photos while I was there, but the laptop ran out of room and I couldn't do much with them.  I have about 10 trillion things to update as soon as I download the photos. 

In the meantime, here's a little update from Scarlet's2-year checkup and Elliot's 4-month checkup. 

 (Horrible iPhone photo)

Scarlet at 2 years:
Height:  32.5 inches
Weight:  21 pounds
Head circumference:  18 inches

She's tiny, but her height is finally on the growth chart.  Her weight, however, is not.  She is still 0th percentile for weight.  She's our little mini -- a sassy little mini at that!  She is saying a million words and copies everything we do and say.  She has become very hilarious and so much fun to be with. 


Elliot at 4 months:
Height:  24.5 inches
Weight:  14 pounds 14 ounces (only 6 pounds less than Scarlet)
Head circumference:  17 inches (1 inch less than Scarlet.  His noggin is gigantic)

Elliot is our healthy, chubby, big-little guy.  He is the happiest baby I have ever seen.  He is always smiling and laughing.  He has been such a joy and blessing in our lives. 

No comments: