Saturday, October 27, 2012

Friend Halloween Party

I have to admit that I have the most amazing friends and neighbors here in California.  Our little play group had a party for Halloween and it was SO cute!  Ashley (not me, but the amazing Ashley Alexander (a.k.a. Super Mom)) threw an amazing party for the kids.  It was full of throw the spider in the web, bingo, bowling for monsters, and tons, and tons of treats.  Scarlet was in heaven!  She keeps talking about the spiders too.


Doesn't that look just delicious?  



The treats!!  Witches hats and brooms, gummy worms that were so life-like I wouldn't touch them (good job Amber!), delicious apple mouths, hot dog mummies, and other assorted deliciousness.

I wish you could see her yelling, "GOOOOO Cougars!"  Just like her dad, she bleeds blue.  Love our little Cougar!

No comments: