Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Family Photos 2012

 
I can't even remember when we had our family pictures taken last.  I know we did a few after we had Scarlet, but we haven't had a family photo with all my siblings and our spouses in years.  We started off the morning with me, Ryan and our kiddos. 

 
The boys.

 
The girls.



 
I love Bella hiding at the bottom of this one.


 
And here we are at meltdown moment.  Scarlet had had enough, plus she had just fallen on the cement and had blood literally dropping from her knee.  If you look close enough, you can see her lovely little scrape.  Poor girl.


 
The two photos above had me laughing so hard!  This is what happens when you try to use the self timer with a remote, but you have to get a little closer to press the button so the camera will sense it.  Haha.  I love the one of Josh.  It looks like he's just trying to run in front of the camera. 

 
Our "normal" family photo.



And of course, the all too awkward family photo.  No, my dad is not grabbing Megan's bum.... or is he?  We roll like that around here.  

1 comment:

Cheyenne Poulson said...

i can't believe how big your kiddos are! So cute!