Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Living...

I like to think that this little girl is living enough life for two people.... her and her twin brother. She is so energetic and bubbly. She never wants to miss out on anything. She has brought us so much joy. I cannot even express my gratitude to my Heavenly Father for letting me raise such a beautiful individual. I love having her in our home. There's not a day that goes by that I'm not smiling because of something she has said or done. I feel she has a special bond with her brother and I hope it never goes away. I'm excited for the day when she can understand more about him. We sure do miss our little Kingston. A lot. Like every single day. I like to say I only miss him when I'm breathing. I know Kingston is with our little Tiny Todd now, teaching him all he needs to know about joining our crazy family. I'm so excited that in just two more months, I get to feel the special spirit of bringing a child into this world. The last feeling I remember about the day the twins were born is feeling the spirit of a child leaving this world. It was so overwhelming. I'm grateful for the experiences we have had over the last couple of years, albeit the most difficult time of my life, but how we would know pure joy without experiencing sadness and heartache?

5 comments:

Craig and Monica said...

I love your positive outlook! I'm not sure I could be as strong as you. Children truly are a blessing. We are lucky to have them with us :)

Heidi and Michael said...

Scarlet is SO cute Ash! LOVE her beautiful eyes!! She will be such a good big sister to Tiny Todd!

Cyndi said...

Love!

Anonymous said...

Well said. BTW, Scarlet is just so stinkin cute! I could eat her up she's so darling. I won't because, well, ya know.... CRAAAAZY, but I totally could.

Can't wait for Tiny Todd. Hopefully Kingston has been taking notes and can give Tiny Todd a few pointers on dealing with being Scarlet's new "dolly". ;)

Brittani said...

So glad that you have Tiny Todd on the way. You are such a good mommy and he is lucky to come into your family... By the way, when did Scarlet grow up so much? So cute and she looks like such a little girl in that pic, not a baby at all.