Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 8: Things that calm me

What calms me? Hmmm..... Well, since pretty much everything stresses me out, this was a difficult one. Here are a few things I can think of that give me a sense of peace, even if it is just for a brief moment.


  • Rain storms, especially those including thunder. I love cracking the windows during a storm to listen to it.

  • After a snowstorm, I love to go outside and listen. There's not a sound in the world. It's so peaceful.

  • I enjoy luscious bubble baths.

  • Pedicures.

  • Massages. I could have a massage every single day of my life and be totally okay with that. There's just something about it.

  • Being overly planned for whatever I am doing. I like to have a timeline/schedule for everything. It's kind of annoying for anybody who is around me. Sorry world.

Those were lame. I'm bored with me. Are you?

2 comments:

Diana said...

No...Never bored with you!!!! :) Random stuff makes me realize you and I have a lot in common. Like you said... sorry world. ;)

CompatibleWithJoy said...

Wow! I've been reading through your blog and it brought back so many emotions. Dr. Jacobs also delivered our little guy, by c-section, too. I am so sorry for your loss. I actually wish I'd known about you earlier. I remember your peri, although I usually saw Dr. Feltovich. I remember one of them, I think Dr. S saying that they had 5 T18 moms under their care, this was just after Aaron was born. You were probably one of them. And I'm so glad Heather was able to be there. She is truly an angel. Your little Scarlet is so beautiful, although nothing can take Kingston's place. I would love to meet you sometime if there's time before you move. Rebekah