Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 3: A picture of you from over 10 years ago

Since I am ghetto, I don't have a scanner. Therefore, I had to scour the internet for a picture of me from over 10 years ago. Yes, once upon a time I did a pageant or two. This was my senior year of high school. It was in the Miss Payson pageant. Obviously I didn't win, but I did manage to place. I have no idea how either because I went up against some really beautuiful and talented girls. My summer after I graduated was filled with parades and public appearances. It was an absolute blast!

Fun facts: During the pageant I had to stuff my swimsuit because I had zero boobs. I also had to glue my swimsuit to my bum (normal pageant trick), and the top of my dress, because of having a flat chest, had to be duct taped to me. Yes, you heard me right. I was so flat I couldn't even keep my top on. Sad, isn't it? Now I'm too fat to even get the skirt zipped up on my dress. Talent? I danced of course.

No comments: