Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 4: 15 Interesting facts about me

I don't know if I can come up with 15 interesting facts, but I will sure try.


  1. I hate when my forearms get wet while doing the dishes and bathing Scarlet.

  2. I have to have Burt's Bees on my lips at night and while I work.

  3. I don't like washing my hair because then I have to blow dry and straighten it.

  4. I could eat Mexican food 3 meals a day.

  5. I love checking my e-mail in the morning.

  6. I love the smell of wet cement.

  7. When Ryan and I go somewhere, I drive almost always.

  8. I don't have a gallbladder or tonsils.

  9. I've only had to get stitches once (except for surgeries). I had them in my finger.

  10. I've never broken a bone.

  11. I love after it snows when the snow sticks to tree branches. It looks amazing.

  12. I hate spiders. They freak me out.

  13. I love to organize my things although I don't do it enough.

  14. MAC makeup is my favorite.

  15. I hate to wear socks, even in the winter. You will oftentimes find me in the snow with slippers or sandles on. Shoes and socks just drive me crazy.

There you have it. Not sure if those are that interesting.

1 comment:

cowbell kelly said...

We have 3, 5, 6, 10, 12, and 13 in common. Man if I was a boy we should have dated!!! I would have given Ryan a run for his money:)

Note-I am not a lesbian....at all.