Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Dear Elliot -- 11 Months

Dear Elliot,

I just cannot even believe that you are already 11 months old.  Time is flying!  This last month of your life has been extremely eventful.  On your 10-month birthday, we flew to Utah and stayed for three weeks.  Your dad and I expected you to change a lot while we were in Utah, but we had no idea just how much it would actually be.  

Within the first three or four days in Utah, you had two teeth break through!  They were your very first teeth.  I wish I had a picture of what they looked like.  One is a side tooth, and the other is a middle tooth with a space in between.  You like kind of funny, but oh so cute!  


You also started pulling yourself up to a standing position.  I knew it wouldn't be long until you were finally crawling and walking.  By the end of our trip, you were crawling all over the place.  



This last month has definitely brought a lot of change in your life and by the way you are acting, it seems there will be a lot more change in the near future.  I can't believe how fast you are growing up.  You are even sleeping like a big boy too.  You no longer want to be swaddled (finally).  You always loved having the blankets tight around you, but now you just want to be able to roll around and sleep on your tummy.  

One more month and we get to celebrate your first year of life!  We are going to have a grand party for you. Elliot, I sure do adore you.  You make me so happy!

Love,

Mommy.

No comments: