Sunday, July 22, 2012

Dear Elliot -- 2 Months

Dear Elliot,

Two months!  Are you kidding me!  We are officially 1/6 of the way to your first birthday.  Time needs to slow down! 

Elliot, you have proven to be a very mellow and delightful baby.  You have started to smile every once in a while.  By every once in a while, I mean whenever you are around your dad.  You adore your dad and I adore that!  It's so cute to see your reaction towards him.  You seem to be liking Scarlet too.  She still loves you.  She now has to give you a good-night kiss before she goes to bed. 

You're still waking up all night long.  It's exhausting.  However, there is nothing quite like waking up to a little miracle and watching you fall back asleep in my arms. 



You are still wearing newborn clothes here and there, but we have mostly moved you into 3-month clothes now.  You are growing like crazy!  Scarlet didn't wear 3-month clothes until she was 6 months old.  I love being able to compare her size to where you are.  It's crazy!  I'll take you to the doctor tomorrow for your 2-month check up and to see how much you have grown.  I'm excited to see where you're at on the growth charts. 

You have started to coo and do the cute (or cuke as Scarlet would say) baby talk.  I'm excited to hear more of that in the near future. 

Elliot, keep making me smile!  You're such a blessing in our lives and I have no idea how we ever lived without you! 

Love you always,

Mom

No comments: