Saturday, February 11, 2012

Big Girl Bed



I don't know if you've heard, but we're having another baby. It's true. Since Scarlet will now have to share her room..... and her crib, we decided it was time for a "big girl" bed. We got it all put together last night while Scarlet was asleep. This morning we put it in her room and put the bedding on it. Let's just say I have never seen my child so excited. She was in complete love with it. She would jump on it and giggle and then lay down and snuggle. Let's just hope when it comes time to sleep in it she still loves it. It's pretty cute, isn't it?

2 comments:

cowbell kelly said...

I'm so happy about that sweet sweet mullet:)

Brittani said...

That is so cute. That will be coming sometime soon for Shiloh. I don't think he will be so stoked about it. He LOVES his crib! I hope all goes well for little scarlet when it comes to sleep :)