Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pregnancy Update

Hopefully I can do this every couple of weeks at least. Like I said before, I really want to document this pregnancy better than I did last time.

How far along? 13 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Negative 1 pound
Maternity clothes? Nope, not yet. I'm holding out as long as possible. Oh wait, I will occasionally wear my Heidi Klum maternity pants. Love them! Thanks Dari for convincing me that I needed them.
Stretch marks? None. Knock on wood.
Sleep? Naps yes, bedtime, difficult
Best moment this week? Finding out our baby does not have a chromosomal abnormality!
Food cravings: Salty foods and HOT peppers. Oh yummm..... now I want a pepper.
Gender: I think it's a boy. Ryan is hoping for a girl.
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? I keep thinking that I feel little movements, but I'm still not 100% sure. It seems kind of early to me. Either way, I'm excited to feel this baby wiggle!
What I miss? Being able to walk to the mailbox and back without getting winded. This goes for going up the stairs as well. Boo to lower lung capacity and a husband who makes fun of me when I can't breathe.
What I'm looking forward to: Feeling Tiny Todd wiggle!

3 comments:

cowbell kelly said...

I crave the salt to:) I haven't gained weight but I think their scale is faulty cause my butt is to big for my skirts:( that was a sad day.

Chris and Christina said...

Yay! Glad things are going well so far.

Unknown said...

Yay, sounds like things are going great! Best maternity pants ever huh?!