Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kingston's Place



We finally have a headstone for Kingston and it feels so good! I'm so glad we were finally able to get it. I wanted to have it before we left, so Ryan and I hurried and picked this one out. I love how it turned out! It's perfect!


They placed it in the cemetery yesterday and called me today. I was so super excited to go see it. I had to wait for Ryan and Scarlet to wake up before we could go and I swear it took forever for them to wake up.


Why a snowflake? The snowflake represents Kingston in that he was uniquely individual and only on the earth for a short period of time, just like a snowflake. If you look really close in the bottom left hand corner, you can see Scarlet's cute little footprints.

5 comments:

Nicole *Ü* said...

That looks great! And Scarlet looks darling too!

Stephanie said...

I really like it--the quote at the bottom is really neat. Can't wait to go see it in person.

Diana said...

OHMYGOSH... I absolutely LOVE that. What a cute idea with the snowflake and with Scarlet's footprints. Precious!

Tami said...

That is very sweet and special!

Troy and Mandy said...

So beautiful!