Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dear Scarlet -- First Food


Dear Scarlet,
Tonight was a new first for you. You got to try your very first rice cereal!! You absolutely hated it. I would put it in your mouth and then you would shiver like it was the most disgusting thing you have ever had in your entire life. Well, that's probably exactly what it was actually. You were so stinking cute! Hopefully you start to like food or we will be in big trouble. I'll try this again tomorrow and see how it goes. You are just too cute to not try it again.
Love you baby girl!
Heart,
Mom

4 comments:

The Ingleby Family said...

Holy Cow!!! She is SOOOO cute! I love her little face. I want to hold her and snuggle her. I love the food faces. We have left over food if you want it?? LMK.

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

A baby thinking food is gross is the cutest thing ever! Look at that face :) Adorable!

Harmony said...

Ah! Pure cuteness! She looks like she's gotten so big! Sometimes I wish we were still in that feed-the-baby-everything-with-a-spoon-or-bottle, because after that it's food being tossed across the room and flailing arms throwing everything off the high chair. Fun times.

I l-o-v-e that last pic. So freaking adorable.

Troy and Mandy said...

So cute!! Stella makes the "disgusting" face every time I feed her rice cereal. She does that for the first bite and then she is fine for the rest. I'm sure Scarlet will get used to it!