Thursday, August 7, 2008

Most Creepy Hospital EVER

I had to go with Ryan to the VA Hospital last week so he could get some blood work done due to an incident when heworked there. He made me walk through these really creepy tunnels that run underneath the hospital. There were no doors, no windows, only a few flickering lights and random weird people walking through the hall. It was really stuffy and uncomfortable, but what an experience! Hopefully I never have to do that again. It really creeped me out. I felt like I was in a horror film.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

That looks like the hospital on the island on Lost. Creeeeepy.

Beth said...

seriously??? Who wants to go to some hospital with creepy underground tunnels?? Um....no thanks! Glad you guys came out alive! :) Hope all is well!

Robins Fam said...

woah, scary hospital. I would not want to go there or work there. how's the job? we miss you :)

Jeanna said...

that is the sketchiest hospital ever. yikes. Why aren't we treating our veterans better?

Heather said...

That is soo creepy! Yuck! Let's talk about it over lunch! ;p We need to get together soon! Miss ya!

Katie Smith - I Want to be a Super Teacher said...

Ryan,

I don't know about you, but I've always been a fan of Timepiece, and have listened to the recording several times. Those were the days...yes they were. Perhaps years from now, we'll get the band back together and return to the top of the charts. I heard that "Seasons Change" did even better over seas.

We're still waiting for you guys to come out and visit. Too bad our schooling makes it next to impossible.