Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pregnancy Update -- 20 weeks

How far along? 20 weeks
Weight gain/loss: As of 2 weeks ago, I had gained 2 pounds
Maternity clothes? Still no.
Stretch marks? The skin gods have been good to me.
Sleep? Ahhhhh.... sleep.
Best moment this week? I've had lots of good moments this week. Maybe when the perinatologist looked at Tiny Todd and told me he can find absolutely NOTHING wrong with him!! It feels so good to get good news!
Food cravings: Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. I had to settle for red velvet tonight since the store didn't have the particular chocolate on chocolate I was hoping for. Yes, I could make my own, but then I run the risk of eating the entire thing. Then I'd cry.
Gender: Still a boy!
Belly button in or out? In, but starting to flatten.
Movement? Tiny Todd has started to tickle me. Sounds weird, and I didn't know that that was entirely possible, but apparently it is.
What I miss? Acid-free esophagus.
What I'm looking forward to: Getting the kids' room ready! I have already ordered Scarlet's bedding ($20!!!! What a steal!). Still get to do a little painting, move Scarlet to her "big girl" bed, and rearrange. I'm excited though! I can't believe we have another baby on the way!

No comments: