Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas -- Part 2


I was so excited for Christmas this year. I thought Scarlet would be super excited about the gifts and candy that she got. Well, apparently when she has to be woken up at 6:30, she's not too thrilled. When we took her to the Christmas tree, she just laid on the couch, face down, and wouldn't move. After a while, she kind of got into it and it was a good time had by all. Scarlet was spoiled rotten.



For the fifth year in a row, we gave my parents "the fudge bear" (you can see my dad attempting to take a bite). My mom was so upset that she didn't get to it before any of us. It lives in the freezer all year round and only comes out when we give it to our parents for their gift. Don't worry, it's not their real gift. We usually get them season tickets to the theater. Once again, we got it for them. They claim it is the best gift they have ever gotten since they get to use it all year long. I have actually enjoyed it too since on occasion I will get to go to a show with them.



After presents, we got dressed and ready for 9:00 church. Scarlet looked like a babe. After a wonderful Christmas meeting, we came home and had an egg casserole, bacon, and other deliciousness with all of my siblings. It was the perfect Christmas day!



That wasn't the end to our Christmas day. Nope, just the beginning. The rest will follow in its own very special post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys already. It was such a great time with you ry guy and scarlie!! The time went by way too fast. <3 Tina