Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pregnancy Update

(This picture was mid-bite of cheesecake and me telling Ryan, "no, not ready yet." Apparently that's as good as it's going to get)

How far along? 17 weeks
Weight gain/loss: No idea
Maternity clothes? The stretchy band pants are still too big, so no, no maternity clothes yet.
Stretch marks? None.
Sleep? I'm a pro at sleeping!
Best moment this week? Watching Ryan watch our baby on the ultrasound.
Food cravings: Cheesecake
Gender: Boy!
Belly button in or out? Still in
Movement? This little guy is super wiggly! He's always be-bopping around!
What I miss? I miss my pain-free pelvis. It's always a good time when you feel like a giant just stepped on your pelvis.
What I'm looking forward to: Eating food!




17 weeks with twins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Te hehehe. Be- bopping!! I love it!!
-Tina