Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pregnancy Update -- 24 weeks

How far along? 24 weeks, 2 days
Weight gain/loss? Up 8 pounds (yes, that is an increase of 3 pounds in 2 weeks. I think I need to take a break from the cakes....)
Maternity clothes? My maternity pants are still falling off, but I love my maternity tops this time around. Last pregnancy I felt like they were tents.
Stretch marks? No stretch marks yet! My c-section scar is starting to drive me insane though!
Sleep? I sleep as long as my bladder is empty.... that lasts for about 2-3 hours max.
Best moment this week? I found a new doctor and she is amazing!! Plus, Ryan got to finally go with me to our appointment and hear Tiny Todd's heartbeat. Heaven...
Food cravings? Cake. Always the cake.
Gender? BOY
Belly button in or out? Pretty flat, but still in.
Movement? This little guy is crazy! He finally kicked Ryan pretty hard the other day.
What I miss? Being able to apply lotion without becoming a contortionist.
What I'm looking forward to: I get to go home (Utah) this next week! I'm excited to see all of my family, especially my sister-in-law and her cute new baby belly! She's due in September, just 3 months after me. I'm so excited Tiny Todd will have a cousin to play with!

Oh, and blame the lack of belly pictures on Ryan. It's all his fault.

No comments: