Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pregnancy update -- 27 weeks



25 weeks



27 weeks

How far along? 27 weeks
Weight gain/loss? I don't even want to know
Maternity clothes? I'm still struggling with some maternity pants so I stick to my regular jeans most of the time.
Stretch marks? No stretch marks yet!
Sleep? Sleep is starting to be interrupted more and more by little kicks. This guy is awake all.night.long!
Best moment this week? Just feeling this little guy wiggle around makes my day. It's my favorite thing about being pregnant.
Food cravings? Nothing really, but I'm afraid the dirt cravings are going to come back.
Gender? BOY
Belly button in or out? Still in.
Movement? Like I said, Tiny Todd is ALL over the place. He is very wiggly.
What I miss? I miss my walking abilities. Now I'm slow and starting to waddle. Awesome.
What I'm looking forward to: I'm just glad my glucose test is over with! Let's just hope the results come back okay. I can't handle this pregnancy without sugar. It's too painful not to eat it.

No comments: