Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pregnancy Update -- 22 weeks

How far along? 22 weeks
Weight gain/loss? Up 5 pounds
Maternity clothes? Almost there. I can still squeeze into my jeans, but it won't be for much longer.
Stretch marks? Knock on wood, there are no stretch marks.... yet. I'm hoping they stay away. I need to keep my body bikini ready, right?
Sleep? It comes and goes. Now that Tiny Todd is getting bigger, sleep is getting more uncomfortable, especially changing positions in the night.
Best moment this week? Buying the tiramisu I had been eyeing at the store and devouring almost the entire thing. Yep, little bites of heaven...
Food cravings? I'm still on a chocolate cake kick. I want it every. single. day! I made cupcakes last week, gave away half, kept half. Let's just say Ryan only ate one and I ate the rest...
Gender? Last I checked, Tiny Todd was a boy. Pretty sure he's still a boy.
Bell button in or out? In, but thinning.
Movement? Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
What I miss? My doctors in Utah!!!! I can't even tell you how much I wish I was in Utah for this baby. My doctor here is the definition of "worst doctor ever." It sucks. There is no way I am letting her slice me open to remove my child. I'm still trying to figure out how to get a new doctor.... or just deliver in Utah.
What I'm looking forward to: Hmmm... Not sure.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Ashley! My sister delivered her baby in California and I think she liked her doctor. She didn't have insurance. They were on medicaid since they were in school. I can ask her about him if you want. Also, I wanted to let you know that I will be coming to California the end of March to baby sit for my sister for a week and would love to get together with you. Hopefully you won't be coming to Utah for a visit. :)

Tami said...

So happy to read these updates! I am so excited for you. I hope you get a new doctor soon!