Monday, June 18, 2012

Life With 2

I feel horrible that I haven't updated my blog sooner.  Life has been only a little bit chaotic... or a lot. 

Elliot came home from the NICU, one week after he was born, on May 29, 2012.  We were so happy to finally have him home and in our arms.  Scarlet was absolutely adorable when she first saw him.  She saw him in my arms and just kept saying, "baby?  Baby?"  She still loves him.  She loves to hold him and kiss him.  I'm so excited for her to have a little buddy to play with!

We have had family here since June 1st.  They all just left yesterday.  It was a sad, sad day for me and Ryan.  It felt so lonely here.  It made us realize how much we miss our family back in Utah.  We miss the family get-togethers and having family close by.  Hopefully one day we can be back there and enjoying our loved ones once again. 

Life with two kids is crazy, but heavenly.  I love being a mom.  I love getting snuggles from my kids.  Not a day goes by that I don't think about how truly blessed I am to have my children.  Remember, it was just 3 years ago that I was thinking about doing in vitro.  Now, 3 years later, I have been pregnant twice and given birth to 3 kids!  I'd say that's beyond blessed. 

Well, there should be more updates coming. 

1 comment:

Tami said...

Darling kids! I am so happy for you!