Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Trip to Utah


Is it crazy that I've lived in California for 7 months and I've already been to Utah 3 times? Yeah, a little crazy. I wanted to have one last trip before Tiny Todd arrived and I was too afraid to do it in the later months of my pregnancy for fear of going into labor, not that I would, but after last time, I'm paranoid about everything. Anyway, Scarlet and I took off for a week long and it was wonderful! Scarlet got spoiled too. My friend got her a baby doll stroller and apparently Scarlet thinks it's more for her than the doll. We're working on that one. We got to see so many loved ones, eat lots of good food (like always), and I also got to have an amazing baby shower with my sister in laws and a few close friends. I'm so grateful I have so many people in my life who have been a constant support to me through all of my ordeals. I truly am blessed. We were so spoiled! Here is Scarlet with her Uncle Jesse and cousin Chloe. They got matching Easter dresses from Grandma Dunn. They looked adorable together!

Sadly, part of the reason I went back to Utah was to return my work computer. I had a really hard time giving up my job. Not that I had much of a choice. I bawled my eyes out after my last shift. I'm pretty sure Ryan thought I was losing my mind. I have just loved my job. It's been such a great learning experience and I'm grateful I had it as long as I did. I'll for sure miss it! Now we get to move on to the next great adventure... whatever that may be.

2 comments:

The Postl's said...

Okay I have been glued to your blogs reading them for the past hour and I just have to say that you are amazing! Your story is so incredible and I love the strength and love that comes through your writing. Thanks for sharing all of that. Thanks for the advice as well. We need to get together and hang out soon!

Cyndi said...

I'm so bummed I missed you while you were here. Glad you and Tiny Todd could get spoiled! Scarlet is growing up so quickly. She's adorable, by the way!