Monday, September 19, 2011

My Obsession

I'll admit it. I'm totally obsessed with Amazon. I can't help it. It has the most amazing prices out there and I get free 2-day shipping because I am an Amazon Mom. Are you an Amazon Mom? If not, you really, really need to sign up. You get great deals like 30% off diapers. LOVE IT! Anyway, I came to the realization that I was obsessed when I looked at my account and saw that over the last 30 days, I had 15 orders. What do I order? Pretty much everything you can think of.


  • Toilet paper

  • Sippy cups

  • GoGo Squeez (if you have never tried this and you have kids, try it! I got my first one at Wal-Mart when Scarlet was having a full on freakout. She loved it, it made her happy, which in turn made me happy). It's applesauce in a squeezy pouch. Amazing invention.

  • Laundry detergent

  • Cascade dishwasher tablets

  • USB cable for the printer

  • A webcam (birthday gift for mother)

The list goes on and on. Literally. Since I discovered my obsession, I have really tried to keep the ordering to a minimum. I think the ladies at my leasing office hated me because I had a package coming almost every single day (no, UPS only delivers packages to my door occasionally. Yes, it is really annoying. I have to load up the stroller and walk to the leasing office in the million-degree heat to get my package). Anyway, there you go. Apparently I am an Amazon-aholic. Can't help it. Are you one too? Please let me know I'm not the only one out there.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I am also obsessed with Amazon but I had to quit because my husband found out how much money I was spending. LOL How are you liking Cali? I'm so jealous of you! I am coming out in exactly a month to visit my sister. I know that you guys live pretty close. I'd love to see you!

The Painters said...

I LOVE Amazon too! It kills me to have to run to Wally World to get diapers anymore because I feel like I'm getting so ripped off! My brother is the postmaster in Delta, and told me that EVERYONE down there orders diapers from Amazon! He says they have dozens of packages a day! In this case I would say your obsession is great, because you are saving a ton of money!