Tuesday, September 28, 2010

40 weeks

(26 weeks)


Today is my due date. I never thought this day would come. Never did I think that 9 months ago, that this is where I would be in my life. It's kind of surreal. We have gone through a lot since December (in vitro, moving, trisomy 18, birth, funeral, etc.). And now look at us. We have been so blessed. We have the most beautiful little girl I have ever laid eyes upon and we have a perfect son in Heaven who watches over us. See, we are blessed. If you want to re-live the in vitro experience, go here. If you want to read about the birth of Kingston and Scarlet, go here.



Scarlet is currently 5 pounds 12 ounces!! She is up 2 pounds since birth. She will be 7 weeks old tomorrow. I have attempted to move her clothing up to newborn size, but it's still a bit of a stretch. The newborn pants are huge on her, but she looks cute anyway. I did break down today and buy a couple of pairs of preemie pants and some preemie jammies since she needed a few more to get us through until she can fit into the newborn sizes. Also, I got the most beautiful necklace from this place. I'm in love.

1 comment:

cowbell kelly said...

I really really really want to hold Scarlet. Damn the miles that stand between me and a 5 lb 12 oz baby!!!!!!