Wednesday, September 16, 2009

For Sale.....




I have had my Snowbird timeshare up for sale for 4 years. Yes, 4 years. I really, really need to get rid of it. It is such a financial burden on our little family. So, I'm pleading for your help to find somebody who would like this timeshare. It's absolutely beautiful up at Snowbird. The room sleeps 4 and has a kitchenette. It's on the 9th floor facing the slopes, so you get an amazing view of the resort. Also, it is still ski season the week we have it. You get to enjoy a heated outdoor pool, dry and wet sauna, steam room, and exercise room at no cost. There's nothing like swimming outside with snow around you. It's so much fun up there. The week usually ends up being the last of April/first of May. Please let me know if any of you are interested in this. The cost for the entire week is $500. If you would like to take over the deed, which I would love, we can work out a great deal. I'll even pay all closing costs.

1 comment:

Katie Smith - I Want to be a Super Teacher said...

We have a Breckenridge week until October 31st, so we'll be up and down all week. We'll definitely be home on Saturday though, so maybe we could see you Saturday or Sunday. There's an awesome breakfast place in Boulder -- The Buff -- if you're interested.