Wednesday, October 7, 2009

September recap....

September was quite a beautiful month. I've always loved September, whether it's because that's when I celebrated my birthday or because fall was just around the corner, I'm not sure, but I just love it. Ryan started his last semester in the nursing program. It's been interesting going from having him here everyday all day to being gone most days all day. He seems to really be enjoying the ICU at Utah Valley. He always comes home so excited about what he did that day. I'm so proud of him.
We got to attend our friend's wedding (Garrett and Shannon) up at Sundance. It was absolutely beautiful. I enjoyed every minute I was there. The ceremony, watching their wedding video in the screening room, and a very yummy dinner. Congrats Garrett and Shannon! Here's all of the guys, all of Ryan's high school friends, who attended the wedding that day. Aren't they handsome?
Next came the annual girl's weekend in Park City. I always look forward to this. We stayed at Crestview Condominiums right by the outlets. I spent way too much money, but as always, had the time of my life. We ate lots of good food, got pedicures, enjoyed each other, laughed histerically until I thought I was going to throw up and/or pass out, ate McDonald's at 11:00 at night (do not recommend), ate more food, shopped, ate food, shopped, etc. We would stay up until 3:00 in the morning laughing at our most embarassing stories. Oh how I love these ladies.
That's it! There's our September in a nutshell.

3 comments:

Nibarger said...

so fun!!! i'm not sure about the whole "fall" part though, because fall inevitably turns to winter...will you keep me warm this winter ashley? everything else sounds GREAT!

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a fun September---I always love the fall because it is when Jim and I started dating. It always gives me that exciting feeling.

RxTattoo said...

Thanks so much for coming up and supporting us. You guys rock! :)