- I would like to go on the road with Guy Fieri when he goes on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. He always goes to places that make the best looking food and everytime I watch it I think I need to pack my bags and go to wherever he is in the U.S. and eat that food right then. I'm sure the mini humans have something to do with that, especially since they are ALWAYS hungry. I can't keep up with them. It's almost tortuous.
- I wish for an ultrasound right now! I'm pretty sure the mini humans are waving at me and I can't even see them do it because I can't see through skin. Maybe that should be my wish? To see through skin?
- I wish for warm cement so I can walk barefoot and soak up the heat. That's one of my most favorite things about the warm weather.
- I also wish for my gas to be turned back on (long story) so I can have hot water again. We have only been without it for a couple of days, but man! I miss washing my hands in warm water.
- I wish that easter candy could be here year round. The malt balls (the ones you can paint your lips with), the Peeps, and of course the peanut butter eggs. Oh dear peanut butter eggs, how I love thee. Once again, I wish for something with peanut butter. What is wrong with me?
There you have it. Mostly I just want food all the time and that's mostly what I think about, especially since Wednesday is Cafe Rio tostada day! Here I come Cafe Rio!