Thursday, June 18, 2009

Good-bye............Again.


Ryan left me again today. The mayor thinks it's fun to go on these trips that I swear are life threatening. Seriously. The last one I went on with him was down the Green River in a canoe and I swear I was inches from death. It was horribly scary. I just don't live for white water in a canoe with windy canyons. This time the mayor decided to go to Havasupai, which I don't believe is as life threatening, but still not my cup of tea. Hence the reason I am here on the puter and taking over our entire bed.
For those of you who don't know what Havasupai is, then where have you been? It is in the Grand Canyon. There's an indian reservation and the falls of course. It looks beautiful! They get to hike into the reservation on Saturday and stay until Monday. This should be a once in a lifetime experience for Ryan. Have fun Ryan!

5 comments:

The Painters said...

We have a picture of the falls hanging right outside my office and I always look at it and think I want to go there! Now Ryan gets too...lucky duck!

Stutz Family said...

I think that you have it the best for Friday night! Can't beat a slumber party with Sooz and the kiddos!

The Ingleby Family said...

I am sure he will have a great time! Let me know if there is anything you need while he is away. At least it isn't as long as last time!!! Have fun with just you and the girlies!

Diana said...

I'm sorry but the fact that you refer to your dad as the mayor is my favorite part of today. :)

Good luck Ryan. He'll learn a lot. The mayor just knows too much about random stuff.

Topham Family said...

Sounds like a lot of fun...and good reason for a girls weekend!!! :)