1. Did you date someone from your school? No, never. I was not into dating.
2. What kind of car did you drive? I drove a red convertible Volkswagen Cabriolet, Little Red Tomato Baby
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of HS? Probably when we were performing in the gym at a basketball game and my strapless bra slipped down to my belly so I had quadraboob in a tight spandex outfit. What a winner!
4. Were you a party animal? Nope, I was a good girl. We did have a lot of fun though.
5. Were you considered a flirt? Not really. I was very, very shy.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Negative. I did drill and the dance company.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? I was on the drill team, does that count?
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Parts of it. Tina can sing it word for word. Don't ask me how, she's just amazing.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? I loved my dance teachers of course. M&M and Coach (Nichole Ortega). Dari and I did have our moments with Ms. Scholl too. I think we were the only students she liked. She would let us leave during her class and we would go to Big-O, get money from Ron G. and go to Micky D's and eat a wholesome breakfast.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? Usually on a bench across from the gym or we would go eat at Taco Time, Dalton's, Payson Market, Hogi Yogi...
13. School mascot? Lion
14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? I went my sophomore and senior years. Sophomore with Andrew and senior with Zac B.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I sometimes say I would like to go back and be sassy, but no, I would never go back. I hated high school.
16. What do you remember most about graduation? Not wanting to walk and also when Dari and I went to Vegas and lived it up on the strip!
17. Where did you go senior skip day? Was there one? I think we skipped at least once a week.
18. Were you in any clubs? Yes, National Honors Society (I know, big nerd).
19. Have you gained some weight since then? Probably about 20 pounds!
20. Who was your prom date? Casey Fannin.
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I really hope I don't have to suffer through another reunion.
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Don't be so shy!
Tag 5 people: Tina, Stephanie, Carrilyne, Andrea, and Brooke.