Monday, November 23, 2009

Old Mill

So once upon a time, many years ago, I lived in this place called Old Mill. I'm sure most of you have seen it in Provo. It's the apartment complex with the old mill in the front. Well, today as I was trying to find a place to clean my wedding dress and put it in a box for me, I ran across this website about haunted places in Utah. Completely random. I'm not sure how it went from wedding dress cleaners to haunted places, but somehow I pulled that off. Well, I read down the list of places and low and behold, there was good old Old Mill on the list. When I lived there, I was always super freaked out to walk through this one building with a pool in it. I would literally run every time I had to go through there. All who lived in our apartment knew there were some freaky things that would go on in the apartments by ours. Click here and go down to Provo -- Old Mill Apartment Complex to read about it. Here's what it says if you don't want to go there: There have been sightings of a previous tenant who mysteriously died at 27 and was discovered in the pool shed. He has a football players` build, and always lurks around the girls` apartments. Creepy! Dari, are you freaked out yet?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha I have known that for years, I can't believe we haven't had this conversation! I always knew that place was haunted... Do you remember when everyone from our ward moved to the front building because of weird things happening and "peeping tom's"!? That was a crazy place! I actually experienced a couple of "paranormal" things there myself. Remind me to tell you the next time we are together!!! I love it!

Brooke said...

I hated when you guys lived there and I had to walk through that pool area!! It was always so creepy walking out of there at night!

cowbell kelly said...

I think I was out of the country when you guys lived there cause I only saw you when you lived in Carriage Cove....which reminds me of how the carpet used to turn everyone's feet black.

Harmony said...

I had never heard of the scariness of that place, but that's really FREAKY!

MaddyChick said...

SPARKY!!! I have run across that site before as well, it is rather creep-ish, but lets be honest most of that place was creep-ish! I'm glad you were in the room next to me in case someone attacked!

Seth Ollerton said...

Awesome! I love ghostly ghastly stories. Ryan and I should go ghosthunting.