Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Ryan and I had a fun 4th this year. I finally convinced him to come with me to the parade. He was a bit hesitant, but I ended up dragging him out of bed just in time. We took what we like to call Mug Baby (100 ounces of love) so we wouldn't get dehydrated. I'm pretty sure we could have kept the entire area hydrated with that thing. It's huge! We even took little Bella to the parade. She was a bit overwhelmed with all the people there but had lots of fun. Sunday we went and picked up Josh and went up the canyon for a picnic. I absolutely love this time of year. Look close at this pic. We're doing the cheesiest smiles we can muster up. HaHa. Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are the best cheesy faces! Your hair looks adorable!

Katie Smith - I Want to be a Super Teacher said...

Your mug baby is awesome! Bring that to Mile High next weekend (although they might ban anything bigger than 1 Liter). I just saw the schedule today. Go to

http://www.milehighmusicfestival.com/schedule/

and check it out.

Can't wait to see you guys!