Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Off to Long Beach


As most of you know, Ryan is leaving for Ecuador in May. I came to the conclusion that there was no way I was going to stay home for an entire month without him. Therefore I'm off to Long Beach on May 12! We're going to go to Catalina Island, maybe some of the theme parks in the area, who knows, we may just take over the city! Thanks to Leslie for being awesome and coming along with me.
If any of you have been there, what's the best thing to do and/or see? I've only been in Long Beach briefly in the past, so any suggestions are great. If you want to come with us, buy a plane ticket! We'd love more company. The more the merrier right?
Yay for vacation in 2 more months!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

I love Long Beach! Make sure you go into the little city they have by the beach and to the shops. I'm sad that James's mom is a dillhole and I can't come!

Unknown said...

Yay that is so exciting for you guys!! I need a vaca bad... someday... Have tons of fun! I wish I knew a cool place to tell you to go. But I don't. ha ha

Nibarger said...

Hmm, considering my husband is going on the same month long trip your husband is going on, I really want to go. Too bad I have to take care of an old man and an overweight pug...hmm...I wonder if I could get a sitter...

Topham Family said...

That sounds like a blast!!! Have tons of fun :)

Troy and Mandy said...

Yay...you found my blog...I really like your background! Long Beach is a lot of fun...we usually stop there when we're in California but I don't remember what there is to do there...all I know is THE BEACH!