- A box of Butterfingers. What would I do with an entire box you ask? Eat them of course. The mini humans have really taken a liking to them. Okay, I just really like them except when they stick to my teeth. Peanut buttery goodness. Yumm.....
- I want to work in a candy factory, even if it's just for a day. One of my favorite shows is Unwrapped on Food Network. It makes me want to go to the candy factory even more. I've even actually looked into finding a job at one. Who wouldn't love to make candy for a living?
- Boxes. Moving boxes and lots of them. And then I would like them to fill themselves so my back will stop hurting. And then they need to move themselves too. That would all be really heavenly.
- And what happened to my favorite car ride CD? (I know, CDs are so old school. I hadn't had the chance to put it on the pod yet). Did Eduardo (the car) eat it? Honestly, where does a CD go? I guess I should clean the car and hopefully, hopefully it will be in there somewhere. I want it back!
- Lastly, a kitchen table. We had one at one point in our marriage. It no longer exists. Now we're moving into a new place and we have no table. Please table, come home.
There's my wishlist for the week.