Wow! I cannot believe that 5 years ago today we were married. The time has flown. Never in a million years would I have imagined we have gone through all we have in the last 5 years. Some good, some bad. I guess that's what you call life. I feel so blessed that Ryan finally decided to marry me after we dated for so long. I love him more today than I did 5 years ago and I know my love for him will continue to grow. This year is definitely a special one for us.
Things we have done in the last 5 years:
- Went to the Western Caribbean.
- Ryan went skydiving.
- We spent a month apart, Ryan in Ecuador, me in Utah.
- Moved 3 times.
- Lived with both my parents and his mom.
- Ryan got accepted, attended, and now graduated the nursing program.
- Ryan started his job with IHC.
- I switched jobs from IHC to HCA.
- Went to Colorado.
- Attended many, many concerts.
- Worked as primary workers for most of our marriage.
- Met some wonderful new friends.
- Attempted in vitro fertilization and were successful!
- And the list goes on and on.
I'm so happy to be where I am with my life today. We have been so blessed. Happy anniversary Ryan!